Feng received his B.Sc in Physics and Engineering from Qufu Normal University and his M.Sc. degree in Electronics Science and Technology from Jiliang University in 2017. He joined the group in 2018 to pursue a Ph.D. in chemistry and nanotechnology, and his current research focuses on elucidating factors affecting stability and activity of structurally-complex nanocatalysts for energy and sustainability applications. He uses DFT, MD and multiphysics computational approaches to develop systematic mechanistic understanding of nanoscale phenomena.
Selected publications (*equal contribution):
- J. J. Medvedev, Y. Tobolovskaya, X. V. Medvedeva, S. W. Tatarchuk, F.Li, A. Klinkova, Green Chem. 2022, 24, 1578.
- F. Li, S. Chandrasekar, A. Ahmed, A. Klinkova Interparticle Gap Geometry Effects on Chiroptical Properties of Plasmonic Nanoparticle Assemblies, Nanotechnology 2021, 33, 125203.
- X. V. Medvedeva, F. Li, A. Maokhamphiou, J. J. Medvedev, A. Ahmed, A. Klinkova Shape Control in Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Non-Elongated Cu Nanoparticles and their Optical Properties, Nanoscale 2021, 13, 12505.
- F. Li*, X. V. Medvedeva*, J. J. Medvedev, E. Khairullina, H. Engelhardt, S. Chandrasekar, Y. Guo, J. Jin, A. Lee, H. Thérien-Aubin, Y. Peng, A. Ahmed, A. Klinkova Interplay of Electrochemical and Electrical effects Induces Structural Transformations in Electrocatalysts, Nature Catal. 2021, 4, 479.
- J. J. Medvedev, X. V. Medvedeva, F. Li, T. A. Zienchuk, A. Klinkova Electrochemical CO2 Fixation to α- methylbenzyl bromide in Divided Cells with Non-Sacrificial Anodes and Aqueous Anolytes, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2019, 7, 19631.
- X. Medvedeva, A. Vidyakina, F. Li, A. Mereshchenko, A. Klinkova Reductive and Coordinative Effects of Hydrazine in Structural Transformations of Copper Hydroxide Nanoparticles, Nanomaterials 2019, 9, 1445.
- A. Sousa-Castillo*, F. Li*, E. Carbó-Argibay, M. A. Correa-Duarte, A. Klinkova. Pd-CNT-SiO 2 Nanoskein: Composite Structure Design for Formic Acid Dehydrogenation, Chem. Commun. 2019, 55, 10733.
- A. Basiratnia, J. Rempel, F. Li, A. Pogodaev, T. A. Zienchuk, A. Klinkova. Cu(II)-Nanoparticle-derived Structures under CO2 Reduction Conditions: a Matter of Shape, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2019, 21, 5894.